In an effort to re-open and provide the safest care possible to you, we have implemented the following:
1. Our providers will be alternating work schedules to provide access to care while allowing for social distancing.
2. We will be scheduling appointments in a manner that promotes social distancing and allows for adequate time for us to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
3. If you need assistance during your visit, we require that this be communicated at the time of scheduling your appointment. We are currently asking that the person who brings you, waits in his/her car until your appointment is over to help us limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time. If you have a caregiver who needs to attend the visit with you, he or she will also need to wear a mask and follow the same screening process. Minors will be allowed to have one parent/guardian to accompany them.
4. Upon arrival at our office, you will be required to wait in your vehicle and call us to inform us that you have arrived. We will send our Medical Assistant out to your vehicle to take your temperature and to ask the required series of COVID-19 questions.
5. Patients and staff will be required to wear masks (cloth or surgical) while in the office unless asked to take them off by staff during appointment.
6. We have rearranged our waiting room and workspaces to help with social distancing.
7. Countertop shields (sneeze guards) have been installed at the front desk to minimize exposure to airborne pathogens.
8. Medical-grade high efficiency particulate (HEPA) air purifiers have been installed in the office to help improve the air quality in the area for all patients, family members, and staff.
We will continue to communicate any changes as we move through this process, and hope that you will reach out to schedule your visit with us soon.
If you are interested in finding out more about telehealth visits or scheduling a telehealth appointment, please reach out to someone in our office. If we determine that a video visit is best for you, we will provide instructions on how to prepare and begin a video visit.
We look forward to seeing you and hope this finds you well.
The JRF Community Health Center Team