Due to overwhelming demand, our COVID-19 Vaccine appointment schedule is FULL — there are currently no new appointments available. Please check back at a later date. We are working hard to secure additional vaccine and open appointment availability. We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience
JRF Community Health Center is your partner in wellness. Our staff is here to help you stay healthy and care for any illness you may have.
Here are some of the basic services we offer:
• Annual Physicals
• Blood Draw for Blood Tests (Samples will be sent out to the lab for analysis)
• Gynecology (PAP Smear)
• Acute & Chronic Health Management
• Referrals to Specialists
Mental Health Service
• Behavioral health consultations that include completion of the SBIRT drug/alcohol screening and the PHQ Depression screening. Referrals to internal counseling provided, at patients’ discretion.
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) who provides clinical counseling services and treatment planning regarding depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and other mental health challenges.
• Specific therapeutic counseling techniques including diaphragmatic breathing and somatic experiencing.
• LCSW assists the client in determining coping skills and goals.
Health Insurance Enrollment
• FREE, personalized assistance with applying for NJ Family Care and/or enrolling in Affordable Care Act coverage through the Healthcare Marketplace
• Dental exams
• Crowns, dentures, and tooth replacements
• Fluoride treatments
• Gum disease treatment
• Simple extractions
• Non-molar root canal therapies
• Referrals for surgical care and complex diagnostic testing
• Translation services available for ALL languages to ensure effective and accurate communication of medical care!
Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
The JRF Community Health Center is recognized by NCQA as an accredited Level III Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home?
The patient-centered medical home is a model of care that puts patients at the forefront of care. A patient-centered medical home is a system of care in which a team of health professionals work together to provide all of your health care needs. Our goal is to provide care that is personalized for you.
Who is part of my medical home team?
Your primary care provider leads your care team. Other members include:
• Medical assistants
• Care managers
• Practice support staff
The members of our team act as “coaches” who help you get healthy and stay healthy, and provide the services that are right for you.
As a Patient Centered Medical Home, we provide a model of care the provides:
Patient Centered Care:
Your care is all about you: engaging patients and families, developing relationship-based, personal healthcare, and accommodating the diverse needs, cultures, and values of our patients
Treating every part of you: meeting both physical and mental healthcare needs by utilizing a diverse team of care providers including: Primary Care, Behavioral Health, and Dental services
Your care providers working together: establishing communication between families, patients, and healthcare professionals, within teams of healthcare providers, and across teams and settings.
Easy access to treatment: providing same-day access, evening availability to accommodate patients outside of normal business hours and after-hours telephone access to providers.
Quality and Safety
Staying up-to-date on information and resources related to your care: evaluating and responding to patient data, committing to continuous quality improvement, and integrating health information technology to facilitate care.