IMPORTANT ADVISORY Our Services
JRF Community Health Center is your partner in wellness. Our staff is here to help you stay healthy and care for any illness you may have.
Here are some of the basic services we offer:
• Annual Physicals
• Blood Draw for Blood Tests (Samples will be sent out to the lab for analysis)
• Gynecology (PAP Smear)
• Acute & Chronic Health Management
• Referrals to Specialists
Mental Health Service
• Behavioral health consultations that include completion of the SBIRT drug/alcohol screening and the PHQ Depression screening. Referrals to internal counseling provided, at patients’ discretion.
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) who provides clinical counseling services and treatment planning regarding depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and other mental health challenges.
• Specific therapeutic counseling techniques including diaphragmatic breathing and somatic experiencing.
• LCSW assists the client in determining coping skills and goals.
Health Insurance Enrollment
• FREE, personalized assistance with applying for NJ Family Care and/or enrolling in Affordable Care Act coverage through the Healthcare Marketplace
• Dental exams
• Crowns, dentures, and tooth replacements
• Fluoride treatments
• Gum disease treatment
• Simple extractions
• Non-molar root canal therapies
• Referrals for surgical care and complex diagnostic testing
• Translation services available for ALL languages to ensure effective and accurate communication of medical care!